Partners In Care Maryland, Inc. is committed to ensuring that no person shall, on the grounds of race, color, national origin, as provided by Title VI of the Civil Rights Act of 1964 and the Civil Rights Restoration Act of 1987 (PL 100.259), be excluded from participation in, be denied the benefits of, or be otherwise subjected to discrimination under any program or activity, whether those programs and activities are federally funded or not. For more information on the Partners In Care Title VI Policy including how to file a complaint, please contact the Partners In Care Deputy Director, Title VI Manager, at 410-544-4800 or stop by our office at 8151-C Ritchie Highway, Pasadena, MD 21122. You can also visit the Partners In Care website at www.partnersincare.org.
Any individual, group of individuals or entity that believes they have been subjected to discrimination on the basis of race, color, or national origin may file a written complaint with the Title VI Manager. The complaint is being filed in the following manner:
A formal complaint must be filed within 180 calendar days of the alleged occurrence.
The complaint should include:
- Complainant’s name, address, and contact information (i.e., telephone number, email address, etc.)
- The Date (s) of the alleged act of discrimination (if multiple days, include the date when the complainant(s)became aware of the alleged discrimination and the date on which alleged discrimination was discontinued or the latest instance)
- Description of the alleged act of discrimination
- Location(s) of the alleged act of discrimination (include vehicle number if appropriate)
- Explanation of why the complainant believes the act to have been discriminatory on the basis of race, color, or national origin
- If known, the names and/or job titles of those individuals perceived as parties in the incident
- Contact information for any witnesses
- The indication of any related complaint activity (i.e., was the complaint also submitted to MTA or FTA?)
The complaint shall be submitted to the Title VI Manager at:
Partners In Care, Inc.
8151-C Ritchie Highway
Pasadena, MD 21122
(410) 544-4800 or (800) 227-5500
In the case where a complainant is unable or incapable of providing a written statement, a verbal complaint of discrimination may be made to the Title VI Manager.