Fee Based Services
Partners In Care has partnered with Maryland Community For Life (CFL) in order to offer guaranteed services to older adults. Members pay a monthly fee for a designated amount of transportation, home maintenance, social engagement, wellness classes, and more. CFL is for older adults who want to pay for guaranteed services.
Maryland Community for Life℠
Guaranteed services that are offered for a fee
We support you aging in place through guaranteed transportation, home maintenance, advocacy, social engagement, and unlimited service navigation.
Community For Life Member Requirements:
All members must be 60 years or older & be residents of the Counties we serve in Maryland. There are no health or income qualifications for the programs. All members must be mobile and able to advocate for themselves.
**If any minimum requirements change during your membership, we reserve the right to cancel.
In some counties this service is called Community For Life.
- Monthly fee: $216 a month.
- Your membership includes 8 hours of service per month. A combination of up to six (6) hours of transportation or 2-3 rides, up to two (2) hours of home maintenance and repair, and unlimited service navigation.
- Ask about a $50/month credit.
- Additional hours can be purchased at the discretion of the program.
Basic Maintenance & Home Repair
- Non-emergency medical appointments and the pharmacy
- Salon or barber shop
- Grocery store, bank, post office
- Social events and outings
- Friendly phone calls
- Friendly visits
- Help with completing paperwork
- Navigate government agencies