Mobility Bus Registration Form
Forms that are not fully completed and/or legible will be returned, which will delay your registration process. A one-time $25 registration fee is payable at time of initial trip. The registration fee is non-refundable.
Must reside in Anne Arundel County.
Inclement Weather Policy
The policy is in effect for Partners In Care Maryland, Inc.’s (PIC) PIC-UP Bus paratransit services.
- When Anne Arundel County Government Offices are closed due to weather, PIC’s offices will be closed and there will be no transportation services provided. All transportation requests will be cancelled and refunded if necessary.
- When Anne Arundel County schools are closed due to weather, no transportation services will be provided. All transportation requests will be cancelled and refunded if necessary.
- When Anne Arundel County schools are delayed one or two hours due to weather, PIC’s transportation services will also be delayed one or two hours. E.g. Transportation requests scheduled prior to 10:00 a.m. will be cancelled and refunded if necessary. Ride requests scheduled at 10:00 a.m. or later will be honored as scheduled.
- When Anne Arundel County schools close early due to weather, all transportation requests scheduled at 1:00 p.m. or later will be cancelled and refunded if necessary.
To reschedule your transportation request, please call PIC’s office at (410) 544-4800, Monday thru Friday between the hours of 8:30 am to 4:30 pm.
PIC’s Scheduled Holidays Without Transportation Service
- President’s Day
- Memorial Day
- Labor Day
- Christmas Day
- Independence Day
- Thanksgiving Day and Friday After
- New Year’s Day
*PIC’s Holiday services are subject to change.
We understand that situations arise in which one must cancel a scheduled ride request. When cancelling a request, PIC requires a minimum notification of 1-day. Cancellations must be made 1-day prior to the scheduled request and during PIC’s normal hours of operation. Normal operating hours are Monday thru Friday, 8:30 am to 4:30 pm (410) 544-4800. Ride requests canceled with less than 1-day notification may be charged the full invoice amount or deemed ineligible for a refund.